Thursday 16 June 2016

Business Cat issue 1

For the last four years, I've been trying to write a book about starting your own business, and all the fun and excitement that process brings. I want to share some of the fun and joy that being your own boss gives you. 

I've written a few drafts, knowing it is going to have plenty of illustrations in it, but it's just not come together for me.

A few months back it hit me. The book should be a comic book. Comics are what I love and what I do best. I don't think that a business comic book that helps people has been done before. I've finished the first draft, and have started drawing the finished artwork. There has also been a foreword written by Stuart Carter, who set me the challenge of finishing the first draft too!

There is a Kickstarter being set up, which should go live next week for those of you who want to invest in the first issue. All investors will have their name in the finished comic, and there will be some really cool extras up for grabs too. More on that next week!

For now, here is the first page of issue one to whet your appetite. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment